winterlake

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Will the rain ever stop ?

I don't think I've seen so much rain.
It was my turn to work Saturday yesterday (only till 1pm) . We only had two customers - this new place is like a ghost town !!!
Went into town after work to shop but it was so busy I just bought a pair of work trousers (one size down !!!!) and a bright red wooly hat - feeling the cold travelling to and from work . I wanted a parker style longer jacket but couldn't see what I wanted so came home and went to bed for a few hours before DH and DD came back from Banbury (Hockey !)
Friday Dh picked me up from work and we had dinner at the carvery near work - it was lovely and relatively cheap, no wonder it was so busy.
Received my first Christmas decoration - need to get my booty moving and stitch mine. The cold and dark has stopped my incentive to stitcjh at the moment. I have some pictures to post but need to download them from my camersa first.Ellie did a song and dance display in town as part of an area schools initiative of 70's pop.
I won't be going to DH's works Xmas dinner this year as DS can't look after DD and I don't finish till 6 which puts me off rushing to get ready and out.

1 comment:

Mylene said...

Congrats on the weightloss, Jan.

Hope the went well for you.