winterlake

Monday, May 31, 2010

Out with the old in with the new

Well , what a month !!!
The pharmacy closed on Friday and although I'm sad that they didn't give it a proper go , I'm glad it's over. In the end I was given very little support to pack and close the shop by either the manager or the area manager and no thanks or good luck from either of them either.
I start my new job on the 7th - an admin job. I interviewed for two pharmacy posts but one was only 12 hours (no point) and the other was taken internally.
My new job is only one bus and flexi-time no weekends so far better.
My other news is that I'm going to be a grandma in November !!!!

6 comments:

Gillie said...

Sorry about all the hard work at the end but so glad for new job and better commute. Congratulations on the new *position*, lol, I'm off on Wednesday to see my grandson again (born last November!).

Mylene said...

So sorry to hear of the old job but i hope all goes well with the new one.
Congratulations Grandma!!

Erna said...

Congratulations twice !!!! Hope your new yob will turn out much better.....
Hugs
Erna

Maureen said...

Glad to hear about your new job and the much more exciting news of impending grandparenting! congratulations.

Karan said...

Real nice of them! Hope the new job goes far better for you & that the shorter commute helps too. Congratulations! :0)

Elizabeth Braun said...

'Taken internally' sounds like the medicine itself!=)

Hope the job is going well, although it's a fair while since you posted this. finding a job is tough thing these days, so well done!