winterlake

Friday, September 04, 2009

Well It's happened

This time next week I will probably be unemployed.
I got back to work yesterday to be handed a letter saying my final review was to be next Tuesday and FF was still not satisfied. I then got called in to my Director who offered me £1500 and a months wages to leave quietly having signed a disclaimer.
I went to CAB at lunchtime with my friend and colleague who has supported me through this and today I have an appointment with a lawyer - her initial reaction was that it's obvious by the pay off offer that they want me to leave so lets try to counter claim for larger offer.
I feel sick to my stomach and can't believe this is happening. I asked for more time as I have to see a solicitor and was given just an extra days grace.
I really don't know what I'm going to do - we need my wage.
All prayers etc welcome

No comments: