winterlake

Sunday, January 09, 2005

First Rambling

Well here I am , everybody else was blogging so I decided to as well.
I've got a busy stitching schedule at the moment , a sampler for Pam of Wild-Hearts Designs USA and an envelope for a Mailart exchange I'm in . On the back burner is my 'The Heir' which I'm itching to get back to .
Reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini at the moment for my book club .
I've been off work ill the past week with this awful flu bug - it wiped me completely and I've lost a bit of weight.
It's Ellie's fifth birthday on Tuesday - bought the cake yesterday. Dave is in Goose Bay till the 17th so again no party arranged maybe we'll do it one year !!!!
Jamie had Thursday off college as well as he'd been ill.
Back to work tomorrow - dread to think what I'll find !!!!

No comments: