winterlake

Sunday, October 25, 2009

things are moving forward

It feels like interviews are like buses - nothing for ages then they all come along at once.
I got my hair cut - smart spiky pixie style.
My two interviews went really well and I've had one job offer already , but I'm waiting to hear about the other one before I accept (is that greedy ?) . The offer I've had will mean two buses - bus into town and back out , and working every other Saturday morning with a day off in the week .The other job is central , office hours and no weekends but is temp to cover maternity with a chance of permanent. I also have two more interviews - one on Wednesday for a job closer to home and the other Friday which is again two buses. All the jobs have positives and negatives and I can't help feeling that in the current economic climate , I can't afford to be too choosy.

5 comments:

Barry said...

Yes, that's greedy.

But you're allowed.

Hope an even better offer comes along!

Marisa @ Getting Back To Basics said...

Congrats on the job offer. Best of luck on whatever you choose.

Karan said...

So glad things are really picking up for you. Best of Luck with the interview - hope you get the ideal job for you. :0)
Looks & sounds like you had lots of fun at the Jane Austen weekend. One day I would like to see that. :0)

Gina E. said...

It is wonderful to have so many choices! Write down all the pros and cons, and then tot them up to see which comes in first. Main thing is to hope for decent workmates.

Mylene said...

Glad to hear of the news and goodluck.