winterlake

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas - bah humbug !!!!

Well , spent all day at work yesterday with the directors Christmas card lists - what a nightmare , I've still got two to do which I hope to finish today then it's up to them to sign them so I can get them in the post.
The Christmas trees have arrived at work and as usual they've done us proud. My boss suggested that we find two voluntary elfs to deck them as I was busy - we'll see !!
I got Rosy's (Jamies girlfriend) present - hope she likes it. New boots and basque arrived today - Ellie's boots not arrived yet. Icy cold out . Town was busy pasty shop had sold out on plain pasty's at first lunch so I had a 'xmas pasty' - chicken and ham with stuffing.
still not done card as I didn't like the design - must crack on as it need sto be in the post this week as does gift and ornament . Then I can relax with my model stitching

No comments: