Willow at from http://willowmanor.blogspot.com/ has chosen to interview me on the promise that I interview 5 others - I'll leave the instructions at the end of the post.
1. I see from your blog that one of your main interests is needlework. What specific style is your favorite and how did you get started?
My favourite is free style embroidery but my most prolific is counted thread.My mother always had a needle or needles in her hands when I was a child - I learnt knitting , sewing and crochet and still do all crafts. I love to try anything new. I also quilt and am learning raised work
2. What would you consider your greatest accomplishment?
My children - too pat an answer I know !!! Probably spending 13 years in the WRAF and passing my pharmacy course
3. Other than your loved ones, what is your most treasured possession?
I've learnt over the years not to hold too much store by possesions as such - something usually seperates you from them and the heartache is ultimately not worth it.
I tend to treasure memories or feelings more - the first time I held my children , standing in the registrty office and saying 'I do' , My WRAF passing out parade with my dad watching.
Or the simple pleasure of curling up in bed of a weekend with my sewing and my daughter by my side reading or learing to sew or knit.
4. What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty and loyalty
5. Before blogging, what, if any, was your main mode of personal expression?
A pen and paper diary and my needlework
Right , if you've read this far , and would like to join the fun and be interviewed by me then here is what to do
Here's the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview
someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.