winterlake

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye !!!!!

Well not really - but then I always was a drama queen !!!
Today I have my assessment - and the accused ate a hearty breakfast ( Well I didn't but I will have some coco pops when I get to work) . Not looking forward to it as the last six months has not been good health wise what with tablet changes etc and I know my work has suffered.
Yesterday was okay but FF was in major 'monk' mood for some reason and snapping whenever he deemed to speak at all so I kind of kept out of the way - difficult as our desks are next to each other .
Ellie has swimming tomorrow so it was major drama in the annual ' search for the costume and hat ' area - now that Woolies isn't here any more , I can't even slip out in the lunch hour to get one.
Eye was playing up yesterday - think I was just tired so I went to bed early - DH was in a mood about something so no incentive to stay up and chat anyway.Jamie brought back some 'Cajun Squirrel' flavoured crisps to taste - interesting addition to my lunchbox. I remember when someone did hedgehog flavour some years back - was just beef flavoured with a different name.

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It sounds like you need a big hug Jan - so here youa re (((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))

Clare-Aimetu said...

It sounds like you need a big hug Jan - so here youa re (((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))

Jan said...

Thanks for the hugs Clare - I needed them , it was as bad as I'd expected.
I went to the docs this morning and he's laid me off with complete rest for a week to let my system get back to a semblance of normal